Burleigh County issues ALL Structural Permits for the City of Lincoln.
Please contact them at 701-221-3727 for any questions you may have.  

If you are seeking an accessory building permit, you will need pre-approval from the City of Lincoln Office PRIOR to issuance of a permit from Burleigh County.   Please contact the City of Lincoln with questions on building size and pre-approval at 701-258-7969.

Prior to issuance of a Residential Building Permit we will need a
Residential Lot Development Application submitted to the City of Lincoln.  Once Burleigh County issues your permit you will need to get a Water/Sewer/Curb/Water meter permit from the City of Lincoln Office.  

If you would like to pour a concrete slab or remove curb and gutter please contact the City Office.